- Graduated from the Faculty of Architecture at Brno University of Technology.
- After graduation, he worked as a development worker at the Research Institute of Furniture in Brno on prestigious interiors and seating furniture design.
- Freelance since 1987, creative group ID Centrum together with Juraj Kadlec and Karel Kobosil. Work for Art Center and foreign clients.
- In 1995, he founded Menhir Project, returned to house and multifunctional building projects.
- Since 2006 he has been engaged in pedagogical activities in the field of "interior" at the Department of furniture, design and habitat., FFWT, Mendel University in Brno, where he collaborates with Milan Vrbík.
- Since 2010 he has been a member of the ATAK design team.
- As an authorized architect, he created a number of interiors, furniture design and architectural objects for domestic and prestigious foreign clients and continues to do so today.
- Continuous series of awards, exhibitions in Brno and Munich.
- Author of the book Interior - Interiér – tvorba obytného prostoru (Grada Publishing), author of several university scripts and co-author of a book about Karl Kobosil - KOBOBOOK (Vutium)
- Appointed forensic expert in furniture design.
"The financial value of the work is determined by the investor, the value by the functional and artistic architect and all those who contribute to the result, even by laying one brick. Each solution must have an overview of itself. If the result is not perfectly functional and pleasant for all those who participated in the creation of the work, it is not a good result. "
As an interior designer and furniture designer, he strives to bring insight and poetics into every work in the solution of space and matter.